We are proud to be an Authorized CompTIA partner and include official CompTIA examinations as part of our Traineeships. Great, lucrative and family-sustaining IT jobs are out there, but the vast majority of candidates are not yet qualified. CompTIA certifications help to train and identify qualified, knowledgeable employees and match them with employers who have jobs to fill. And, employers know CompTIA. When you show up for a job interview with CompTIA credentials under your belt, that employer knows that you not only have the IT skills to do the job, but you also have a commitment to your career to continue learning.
Official CompTIA exams included in all of our Traineeships
CompTIA A+ is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. It is about much more than PC repair.
- Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
- A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used
The CompTIA A+ Core Series is the latest version with expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
Key Exam Info
- Exam Codes: CompTIA A+ 220-1001 (Core 1) and 220-1002 (Core 2)
- Exam Description:
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001 covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing and network troubleshooting.
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002 covers installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting and operational procedures.
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 90 questions per exam
- Length of Test: 90 Minutes per exam
- Passing Score: 220-1001: 675 (on a scale of 100-900)
220-1002: 700 (on a scale of 100-900)
CompTIA CYSA +
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats.CySA+ is the most up-to-date security analyst certification that covers advanced persistent threats in a post-2014 cybersecurity environment.
As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for most organizations. The behavioral analytics skills covered by CySA+ identify and combat malware, and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface
Key Exam Info
- Exam Code: CS0-001
- Exam Description:
- The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification verifies that successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to configure and use threat detection tools, perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization, with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 85 questions
- Length of Test: 165 minutes
- Passing Score: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)